Sorry that I didn't get back during my time off. I ended up in bed for four days with a nasty cold. I did get a few things accomplished:
* Read book for book club meeting: Fannie Flagg's Can't Wait to Get to Heaven
* finished Al Gore's book "The Assault on Reason"
* started new book on the nice "not so cheery" subject of self-injury called Cutting by Steven Levenkron
* also picked up Mrs. Dalloway by Virginia Woolf
* had lunch with my dear friend Rebecca Marie
* saw family for holidays
* celebrated New Year's in a very low-key manner (still recovering from cold)
* made ornaments for everyone at church to signify the importance of believing in what we are trying to accomplish
* did in fact watch several movies - being sick doesn't inspire as much reading as movie watching
* joined the National Body Challenge 2008: comes with a free 8-week pass to Bally's and lots of helpful information about health, exercise, making better food choices, etc.
* did some thinking about the upcoming year and things I would like to see happen - more to come