Friday, July 13, 2007

On a much lighter note than my previous one turned out to be: Big Brother is back!!! Good summertime fun! I love the opportunity this gives me to hang out with some girlfriends and escape the real world for a few hours each week. Yesterday was Breanna's birthday so we got together for cheesecake and Big Brother. What else could a girl want? It has been nice seeing Breanna. I think it was last summer when we last hung out for any great length of time. See, reality TV can bring people together!!! :)

Happy Friday!

7 comments:

Paula said...

I think big brother is the devil! Kidding! I'm kidding. I was going to write an essay about the evils of big brother for you, but I decided I probably had a few better things I could be doing. :)

Rebecca said...

You are mean and don't love me, not even a little bit.

Unknown said...

What is Big Brother about? I clicked the link to see if I could find a description or something, but wasn't able to. I did see that Carol is voted out 10 to 1...

Paula said...

I'm not mean... I'm hilarious and you know it! :)
And I do love you. A lot. So there.

Rebecca said...

Jenny:

It's fantastic. CBS puts 14 people in a house together with no connection to the outside world. Each week they vote someone out of the house and at the end, the winner gets $500,000. There's obviously more to the story but that is the very basic concept. We get to watch it all go down!!!!

Mike Lewis said...

Big Brother? Oh Brother is more like it.

Unknown said...

So, what would make them get voted out? Is the program mostly showing them doing regular things? Thanks for taking the time to answer my first question. I totally understand if you don't want to answer these questions!! Maybe it is something that you just have to watch to understand.