Thursday, March 27, 2008

Project Summary

So there it is my friends. My 30 days of ridding myself of things I no longer want/need. I didn't spend nearly enough time in other places of my life like the CD collection or the books but I did get rid of a lot of clothes that I just don't need to have around any longer. I think there will continue to be more purging. I kinda got the hang of it. I found some pleasure in it. Wasn't nearly as painful on day 20 as it was on days 2 and 3.

I'm learning more and more about who I am and why I do some of the things that I do. I really believe that I have found security in having "my stuff" and it has gotten in the way of my relationship with God. He is my only security and I need to trust Him to provide it.

Now I'm going to go work. It's SO quiet around here. Students are on spring break and my boss isn't in the office. I think I got more work done yesterday afternoon then I get done in an average week! YAY for Spring Break!

No comments: