Tuesday, July 15, 2008

What I've Been Watching

I think a lot of people misunderstand So You Think You Can Dance. I love watching it every summer. The dancers are doing some really incredible things. I find so much beauty in what they are doing. Call me a reality TV junkie - I can't get enough. I wish I could do these things. Take a peek:



And then there's this couple! She is a trained dancer and it shows in everything she does. Joshua is a hip hop dancer. I'm totally blown away but what he is able to do every week.




I see the greatness of our Creator in these dancers. I see how beautiful He made the human form and I see how dancing is an outlet for worship. I think if I were a dancer I would feel totally and completely connected to God when I was moving because I feel it just watching them.

No comments: