Sunday, November 11, 2007

Cool Blog Find

I just found a really fun blog for me and added it to my list of blogs I read because I love me a to-do list (I am being too lazy right now to add a link in here for you).

I don't know about any of you but I really enjoy a list of things that I need to get done. There are days when it feels dauting and that I will never get it all done but then the joy I find in crossing things off of my list is incomparable! I even include the most ridiculous goals and "wish list" ideas - especially for work, the things I really, really, really wish I could do in my job that I think would just be cool, but know that the likelihood of it happening is pretty slim. I include them so I don't forget the idea and because you never know!

I am excited to check out the To Do List blog in hopes of finding inspiration and maybe some other weirdos who enjoy them a list.

1 comment:

breanna said...

i LOVE the list...so much so that one of my favorite gifts to receive is a cute list pad.

which reminds me that "call rebecca to set up a date" has been on my list for over a week now...dang!