Thursday, November 08, 2007

Time Management

Is there a way to make more time in a day?

No matter how organized I try to be, I can't get everything done. I leave the office thinking "What did I do today? I know I've been busy but I don't think I got anything done on my list!"

Disclaimer: I did just have a Mika dance party in my office with 5 students squished in here....maybe this has something to do with it. :) But having fun with students from time to time is also an important part of the job.

And then as that was done and I was moving back to work, I had a student come in who needed to complete his US Census questionnaire and was having difficulty figuring it out. So I got off track again.

Someday, just for fun, I will give you a play by play of a day at the office. Just for kicks!

No comments: