Thursday, May 08, 2008

distracted

I am struggling with getting my head wrapped around any of my work. The students have left and I need to transition into summer projects which are important but BORING. I need to edit the student handbook, check final grades of students in postions where GPAs need to meet a minimum criteria. None of this is any kind of appealing to me.

My mind is in another place. I am processing so many things and none of them have anything to do with work.

I have been doing some online training and looking at potential improvements for the office but not getting any "needs to get done" work accomplished.

Wish me luck.

4 comments:

Paula said...

I think that what you should do is QUIT and move to ENUMCLAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rebecca said...

Are we starting this game again???

Tim said...

Lame.

Paula said...

It's not a GAME, Jeanne, it's the solution to ALL your problems!

Man, I'm funny.

Also, Tim? Quit being so fat!