Friday, May 09, 2008

sicko

I wasn't in the office today, which was nice. I was going to have the day to do what I wanted when I wanted but I developed a cold and didn't sleep well last night and have felt kinda foggy all day. So, lazy day it was. I've read, watched a great film called Crazy Sexy Cancer (not great because of the subject matter but great because of her choice to document what was happening to her and sharing her journey with all of us). If you need something to watch - this is a good one. I also watched a documentary called Escape Suburbia. This is the description in the OnDemand Info (presented by the Sundance Channel): "Half a century ago, suburbia was hailed as the solution to urban decay. Now, in the light of diminishing oil supplies, ecomomic woes and unsustainable lifestyles, many concerned citizens are rethinking their options."

So this is what I did with my time off. I think I'm going to go take a nap - if I can breathe while laying down.

2 comments:

Amy and Family said...

Do you feel any better?

Rebecca said...

I don't feel as foggy. I still have the sniffles and lots of kleenex being used but mostly better.