Wednesday, May 25, 2005

It's Official...

Well folks, we have been waiting for this day. I know she is busy working her way through her list of people to contact but I am so excited for her that I can't keep my mouth shut (I often find this task difficult)...


PAULA IS ENGAGED!!!!! YAY FOR MY FRIEND!!!!


She has been patiently waiting for God to bring this man into her life. She did it God's way and I am so excited for her and proud of her for being wise and patient and doing what God wanted her to do. She is an example to me of what it means to trust God. May God bless you with decades of happiness, friend!

6 comments:

rebecca marie said...

yaaaaaaay! go team paula!

er, paula and eric!

Tim said...

Rock, rock on!

Paula said...

Thank you, friends! You'd better all be coming! September 24th in Enumclaw.

James T Wood said...

AWESOME! Now just wait two years so I can be back.

Paula said...

2 years is so not happening. 121 days. I think September would be a lovely time for a visit...

Also, James, let the record show that I did try to call you yesterday, but your puppy-chewed phone isn't working.

Sarah said...

WOO HOOOOOOOooooo! Tell her the Parkers send their congratulations, and that Rebecca Marie has a huge rock up for sale on Ebay if she needs one. :)