Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Sunday was a good day...

Sunday was fantastic! Our new minister was here this weekend looking for a house to purchase (they won't actually be here until August). Worship was outstanding! I was moved to tears because I was so happy (I realize I am often moved to tears for various reasons but Sunday it was out of joy). God is so good and He is so faithful to those who seek after Him. I needed to be with my church family and praise Him with them.

We then had a picnic in the park across the street from the community center. We just hung out together and we haven't done that much. It was a good day. I love my church family.

That's all.

5 comments:

rebecca marie said...

preach on, girl. i feel like i worship with a FAMILY and i plan on sticking around for a good long while. God is so good.

Mike Lewis said...

Are you crying, Rebecca?

Tim said...

I'll show you family.

James T Wood said...

I'll show you inanimate.

Tim said...

Did you get to see the rod up close?