Thursday, June 16, 2005

Another baby...

I am pleased to announce that my dear friends, Tim and Mandi, had their baby girl last night. OLIVIA MABEL (isn't that the cutest?) was born at 8:47pm weighing 8lbs 2oz and was 20 1/2 inches long. Mandi and Olivia are doing well. I am going to visit them at lunch and desperately wished I had a digital camera to share photos with you of, I'm sure, one of the cutest little girls ever.

Now I just need Mike and Janna to decide it's time for baby. Mike, could you take Janna for a run or something? Madeline said she is ready for her little brother (she did, she told me last night...).

2 comments:

James T Wood said...

Holy baby explosion, Batman!

Tim said...

Don't forget Cody and Melanie Harrod just had theirs and Jason and Melissa Campbell any day now!