Tuesday, June 28, 2005

My Babies!!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Not really mine, but I can't help myself! If I never have my own children, this is the closest I will ever get to knowing what it's like to be totally infatuated. They are amazing gifts from God and I am so blessed that my brother and sister-in-law are amazing parents! Madeline and Jordan are precious and I can't imagine them ever feeling like they aren't loved. It breaks my heart to think about the fact that there are children out in the world who wonder. I am so thankful that I can be a part of their lives. The entire time I was with them, I felt like I couldn't tell them enough how much I love them. Poor Madeline was probably tired of hearing me say it to her 80 times a day. I guess I would rather her be tired of me saying it than wishing that I said it more. May we all tell each other too often how much we love each other rather than have anyone wish that we said it more.


P.S. I'm not sure what face Madeline is making! I think she didn't like the flash on the camera
.

8 comments:

rebecca marie said...

congratulations, aunt rebecca! also, that is a ravishing picture of you!

Rebecca said...

why thank you ladies! I think I shall keep you around.

Shanna, that is the way God loves you! You melt His heart with a smile...

Sarah said...

You sound like the coolest aunt. My sister is a cool aunt also, and I can't imagine not having her in my kids' lives. She dotes so much on them, its funny to me.

Also, I must concur with RM and S, you look pretty!

Rebecca said...

is adobtion something new? :) I hope when you start doing fundraising and marketing, you let someone proof everything for you. :)

RoniZee said...

Definitely a HOT picture. Good work.

rebecca marie said...

i'll give you three guesses as to who needs to update her blog, but i don't think you'll need all three...

Rebecca said...

I'll give you three guesses as to who doesn't have anything to say...I'm blocked, stumped, whatever you want to call it.

Rebecca said...

UNINSPIRED...