Monday, June 13, 2005

This is what I've decided...

I have decided that shopping for wedding attire is never fun. NEVER FUN!!!! I adore my friend but I did not have very much fun looking for clothes for her wedding this weekend. We did get her dress ordered, purchased my dress, found and purchased a dress for her niece (for $27!!!) but I am not a fan of shopping (at least not for clothes). Let me shop for books, home decor, clothes for my niece, CD's...basically anything but clothes for adult people (especially for weddings). I think the other thing that is difficult about shopping for wedding attire is that everyone has an opinion about what should be happening. You can't solve the problem because everyone wants to be involved in the process (I, myself, am guilty) and give their wonderful ideas (again, I am full of wonderful ideas). With each wedding that I am part of, the better it sounds to go get married on a beach somewhere and invite all of your friends and family. If they can make it great, if not, sorry for all of us but I will still be married at the end of the day. That sounds good.

The wedding is going to be beautiful. I do like what she is doing. It is going to be a lovely occasion. Just not a fan of the shopping.

1 comment:

rebecca marie said...

i'm on your team.