Friday, June 16, 2006

Random Stuff

  • The College's big 50th anniversary is this next week and there will be 500+ people who come through campus.
  • I'm tired.
  • I just found out that one of my fabulous friends is planning me a 30th birthday bash! She's keeping secrets which I'm not a fan of but I'm excited because I know it will be fun whatever happens.
  • I am taking a vacation! That's right, baby! One WHOLE WEEK off in July. Jean, I may want to come up and hang out for a long weekend or something. Let's talk!
  • I hate making table assignments for 500 people I don't know.
  • I need to get my brakes done.
  • Grad school is looking better and better everyday.
  • I'm glad my friend Rici's baby is ok.
  • I'm enjoying Plan B by Anne Lamott.
  • I desperately want a pedicure.
  • How do you talk to an angel?
  • I think I am taking a class in the fall from my old boss, Billy boy.
  • Just when you think nothing good could possibly happen, you remember that your nephew's birthday party is on Saturday and that means you get to see the kids again.
  • I miss seeing my friend Rebecca Marie. I feel like it's been 80 years and she lives 10 minutes away.
  • Everyone...Yes, I said it, EVERYONE is having a baby.
  • Except me.
  • All I've been seeing lately are enlarged uteruses.
  • Uteruses is a weird word.
  • Why do birds suddenly appear everytime you are near?
  • I'm kind of addicted to "So you think you can dance". I don't think I can. wish I could.
  • While I don't have a very good computer at work, they had a laptop I could use this week so I can do work at home and not be stuck in my office 12 hours a day.
  • Albertson's generic Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream is really good. It has the good kind of chocolate shavings in it. Not actual mini chocolate chips. Gross.
  • I watch The Hills on MTV. I admit it. Lauren's friend Heidi is really really dumb. Like for real.
  • Who are you going to vote back into the Big Brother house?
  • I watched Britney Spears on Dateline last night. She cried. While I realize she is a real person, I still find her odd, like real people are. Also, the paparazzi is really weird. The whole concept. They showed her trying to lay out on the beach and there were like 20 people hovering around her trying to take the exact same picture of her. I would be angry too (I probably wouldn't be laying out on the beach trying to tan, let alone in a bathing suit, though).
  • I keep making bullets so I don't have to go back to work. I guess I should go back to work.

6 comments:

Tim said...

Uteri?

Plus you get to see me Saturday!

Rebecca said...

oh right...i'll also get to see you. :)

Paula said...

1. Yes, PLEASE come and see us!
2. Maybe we could do pedicures while you are here?
3. My uterus is not growing.
4. UR funny.

Sarah said...

My uterus isn't growing either. :) (Yeah I know you're thinking, about time you figured out where babies come from, Mrs. Parker)

The whole Britney Spears thing just blows my mind.

And enjoy your week off!!! You deserve it.

rebecca marie said...

i miss you so hard that this whole post made me sad, and then i got to the point where you miss me and it made it worse. whadderwe gonna do about this? i've been trying to, you know, "give you space" cause of your big ol' event next weekend, but maybe that was bad. plus, i totally miss you.

Mr. T said...

'how do you talk to an angel?' I'm curious to know more about this. I sense this could be a good blog posting.