Thursday, June 29, 2006

to do: list of things to do before i leave town

  1. wash dishes (or stinky apartment is what I will come home to) - done
  2. water plants - done
  3. pay rent - done
  4. get oil change - done (and radiator flush so I wouldn't blow out the radiator)
  5. pay car insurance - done
  6. return movie to blockbuster online (stick in the mail) - done
  7. return recycling if time
  8. wash car(tired of bird pooh on my car) - done
  9. wash car windows - done
  10. vacuum car interior if time - jiffy lube fellas did it for me...YAY!
  11. pack - done
  12. select CD's for drive (perhaps I'll listen to the Prince and Johnny Cash cd's I "borrowed" from rebecca marie) - done

10 comments:

Paula said...

Woohooooooooo! Jeanne's coming to visit me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bet the whole rest of the blog world is J-E-A-L-O-U-S!

rebecca marie said...

oh yes... prince mmmmmprince.

Rebecca said...

Also, Rebecca Marie, can we hang out one day this next week when I don't have to work?

rebecca marie said...

pretty please.

Alan said...

I already dot dibs on the 4th..

Pops o'Becca

emilykaypeters said...

Where are you going Becca? Hey, did Tim tell you that we're (Ryan and I that is) are moving to Cali soon and then will be on our way to Portland (after the baby). I think he called you and left a message at Cascade.. no return call yet. Have a fun trip

rebecca marie said...

list of things to do when you return:

1) update your blog

Rebecca said...

Emily: I went up to Seattle to visit Paula for a few days and then I came back and hung out with friends. I have to go back to work tomorrow. BOOO!

Jenny Wilkinson said...

Hey Becca-Poo, I found you.

Rebecca said...

Welcome to my little blog world Jenny! I hope you like it here.