Thursday, May 11, 2006

more effecient blogging

Thanks to Rebecca Marie's telling of this cool thing called FeedBlitz, I don't have to actually LOOK at every blog EVERY day to see who's posted something new. THANK YOU! I never knew until you mentioned it at home group on Tuesday night. This is going to make my life so much easier!!!! I now have time to look for random new blogs to add to my list! I am going to drown in blogs!!!! This is my new plan.

I've actually stumbled across an entire blogging community of college professors and staff that have very interesting insights into the world of higher learning. I'm totally addicted to what they have to say.

I always wondered why your blog asks to subscribe to you. Hmmm.

4 comments:

Tim said...

I use Bloglines, but yes...it makes things much easier. I can just look at blogs which have new posts, and it saves tons of time searching.

I heart my sister.

Rebecca said...

It is rad. Yes, I said rad.

RM: Can you also tell it to email you when someone leaves comments on your blog?

rebecca marie said...

all credit goes to sarah... she told me about it.

not that i know of, but blogger can email you everytime... that's how i keep up with all of your hullaballoo.

the REAL joy would be being updated when someone comments on someone ELSES blog (selective notification, of course. sometimes you walk away from a blog and come back to some particularly awesome dialogue.)

Rebecca said...

I know...I will stay away from a blog for a few days and go back and there is a great conversation going on.