Friday, March 11, 2005

Attention Everyone: Prayer Answered!

Praise the God of Hosts! My passport came this morning via FedEx just as I was leaving to come to work! The original is still missing, but at least I can go on my trip! Everyone who is going on the trip met last night. We were able to pray in our groups and just be together. It seems as if everything is coming together. The primary prayer concern of the students was feeling a bit of anxiety about not knowing what to expect. We are taking a leap of faith and trusting that God has brought us this far and He will see us all the way through. A large majority of these students have not done anything like this before (as I have not). Our prayer last night was that God would bless us and teach us so much while blessing the people that we encounter. We want to be servants first and foremost and what we get back be icing on the cake! We want to do God's agenda, not ours. Man, it is right around the corner and I am getting so excited!!!! I'm sure that I will update soon.

3 comments:

rebecca marie said...

Oh, by the way. I found your lost passport and birth certificate. I used them to try to buy a condo in the pearl district and a jaguar and I was declined for both. Something about, "Don't you work for Cascade? Muwah ha ha ha ha ha." I was pretty shocked, really.

Rebecca said...

You are AAAAAAlll the ridiculous. No more ridiculous left for anyone else.

RoniZee said...

The Backpack has landed. I repeat, The Backpack has landed.