Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Parasite?

So, since returning to the States, I have had an incredibly difficult time staying out of the bathroom! I don't know what is happening. I'm convinced that I have a parasite. I feel some comfort in having talked to others who were on the trip and are having the same problem, but there is a problem nonetheless. I am just hoping that I don't get up from the toilet one of these days to find something similar to Rebecca Marie's last post. I have heard some horror stories from people who have traveled outside of the country and come home to some serious problems with new friends growing inside of them. Anywho, please pray for all of us who were on the trip and are having a difficult time right now. There are many upset stomachs! It is quite inconvenient! :)

2 comments:

rebecca marie said...

Yipes, what'd you ever do to Montezuma that he would seek revenge? You know, the last thing Scott said to you before you left was "Don't eat anything....."

When I told him you were no feelie so good, he told me to remind you.....

fat lotta good it does now, eh?

James T Wood said...

Welcome home! Don't be sick. Stop it!