Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Where is my passport?

So, I called to check on my passport because I haven't received it yet and well, we are leaving in 10 days. They tell me that it was completed on the first of February and should have it by now. OH GOOD! So, I had to send a statement and copy of my drivers license to them so that they can reissue my passport in time to go on the trip. GREAT! In the meantime, there is a good chance that my birth certificate is just floating around somewhere out in the great Postal Service void. Please pray that one, I get my passport in time to go on the trip and two, that no one has intercepted said birth certificate and passport. I guess someone could try to assume my identity. They would be sadly disappointed when they couldn't buy loads of junk because my credit is OUTSTANDING and my bank account, even better than the credit! So, I guess, shop away sad identity theives! You picked the wrong girl. MUHHAAAAA!

4 comments:

rebecca marie said...

that is not the best story of wednesday. the best story of wednesday involves neither identity theft nor international travel snaffus.

Rebecca said...

What is the best story?

rebecca marie said...

I've not heard it yet, but I'm fairly certain that those things will not be themes. Here's what I'll do. When I hear the best story of Wednesday, I'll come back and put it here.

rebecca marie said...

Okay folks, here it is. The best story of Wednesday, March the 9th 2005! Rebecca and Rebecca got uber lost on the way to the Dictsons so they went out to dinner together instead! Go team Rebecca!