Monday, March 07, 2005

Xanga Blocked at Cascade!

Apparently there are questionable things on Xanga making the boys at the 'Cade struggle, so they asked Jimmy to block it! URGH! I mean I understand that we should help with struggles and all, but come on! Before you know it, everything on the internet will have to be blocked because people cuss or have things that bother someone. So, I will begin posting on here until this site gets blocked. :)

This weekend was fantastic! Mostly because I got to see Bebo Norman live (he came to the All-School Retreat). He's just the cutest thing. He brought a couple of guys from his band and they played a very laid back hour of music. Basically it was awesome (all for you Becky). Overall, I had a very mellow weekend, which was fine by me. I thought that I was going to have a lot of things to do but most of them didn't work out.

I am getting really nervous/excited about my trip to Venezuela. We leave in 11 days! WOW!!! 11 days isn't very far away. I still feel uncertain about what we are doing and how everything is going to happen.

Later...

No comments: