Monday, March 28, 2005

I'm Home

So, I made it back to the US. For this I am thankful! There are far too many stories and thoughts to put down here but I will gladly share as I can. The best way to sum up this experience is " I will never be the same again...". The people of Venezuela love each other and they shared that love with each of us. They truly understand what it means to love your brothers and sisters. I was told that I was loved by people I had never met before simply because we share Christ. These were the happiest people that I have ever met. They have a real hope in the God of all promises that he will provide for them and that his promises are true. They are a people who have the joy of the Lord! I was so blessed to be in Venezuela this week. They have challenged me to experience true joy in the Lord and to share that joy with everyone that I meet. More stories to come! Lots of work to catch up on. Adios amigos!

1 comment:

rebecca marie said...

So glad you are back safely. I can't wait to hear your stories.